Product Support Engineer (m/f)
|Online seit|| |
02.08.2018 - 12:00
If you are looking to expand your career in the areas of industry, technology and client-facing work, look no further than the Product Support Engineering role at OSIsoft. Fortune 100 companies, each and every day, while simultaneously building upon your existing skillsets. Who will contribute to your entire career while working with a team of talented engineers. This job is a critical thinker's playground that wants to present a new challenge and complex problems every day and jettison your career within the industry.
Working with 40% of the global Fortune 1000 as Product Support Engineer , you will:
- Get experience from across a variety of industries, including oil & gas, power & utilities, chemicals & petrochemicals, metals, mining & metallurgy, water utilities, pharmaceuticals & life sciences, pulp & paper, and more.
- Ensure our customers' success by supporting them through phone, email, web, remotely or on-site to make their environment while performing a variety of complex challenges.
- Have opportunity to expand your skills through collaboration with different departments to deliver or improve our customers' experience with our products.
- Complete a rigorous orientation and training period where you will learn about our products, customers and company cultures. This will happen through classroom training, customer interactions, shadowing and hands on customer experience.
- Work with our customers to manage critical infrastructure issues.
- Be valued as an employee - we are a big family with common goals and value honesty, loyalty, and transparency. You'll be supported every day of your journey with OSIsoft.
At OSIsoft, we build careers, not mere jobs. When you grow, we grow. That is why we are ready to invest in your future and steady progression in your career with:
- Education assistance program (5,000 $ a year)
- Classroom and hands-on training at our HQ in the Bay Area, California, supplemented by another 3 months of training at your home office
- Relocation and visa assistance (if you tick all the boxes!)
- Volunteer time-off
- Assistance to charity programs
- Mentorship: You want to be a mentor to guide you in your new job
- Healthy snacks
- Work / Life Balance
- Social and casual work environment
We recruit all year round, but aim for our new engineers to start in:
- May 2018
- June 2018
- August 2018
- October 2018
We're looking for:
- Graduates of Engineering, STEM and Computer Engineering, or related fields (ie chemistry, physics, mathematics)
- Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree or PhD
- Strong computer knowledge, troubleshooting ability and communication skills
- Fluency / working proficiency in English and Fluency / working proficiency at least one of the following languages:
- German, French, Polish, Turkish, Arabic, Spanish, Italian, Czech, or Russian.
- Being a global company, we are happy to work with you. We are currently recruiting for the following offices:
- Frankfurt, Germany
- London, United Kingdom
- Madrid, Spain
- Paris, France
- Moscow, Russia
- Frydek-Mistek, Czech Republic
- Bahrain, Middle East
OSIsoft is a global leader in operational intelligence. We deliver an open enterprise infrastructure, the PI System™, to connect sensor-based data, systems and people. OSIsoft has installations in 127 countries and is widely used across manufacturing, energy, utilities, pharmaceuticals, life sciences, data centers, facilities and the process industries, as well as the public sector and the federal government. OSIsoft is headquartered in San Leandro, California, U.S.A, with offices around the world.
At OSIsoft, we provide the industry standard in enterprise infrastructure for management of time series data through the OSIsoft PI System™. Our customers rely upon the PI System™ to safeguard data and deliver enterprise-wide visibility into operational, manufacturing and business information. The PI System™ enables users to manage assets, mitigate risks, comply with regulations, improve processes, drive innovation, make business decisions in real time, and to identify competitive business and market opportunities. We are time series data; if the data has a value at a given time, we collect it, store it, and show it to our customers whenever they need it! We let engineers and managers see exactly what’s going on in their processes in real time – useful, right?
Art der Beschäftigung
Firmen- und Kontaktdaten
Frau Julia Rasche
+49 69 951555128
|Zeitraum der Beschäftigung|| |
unbefristet, ab Montag, 13. August 2018