|Online seit|| |
03.03.2020 - 09:00
Global brands like Audi, Volkswagen and Porsche are using our product as part of their digital customer journey. In this context we act as a "digital lab" for the automotive industry bringing ideas to rollout-ready software applications. We have a strong focus on user interface design, software development and sales psychology.
We are searching for candidates that are passionate about software development. Your degree is secondary to us (bachelor, master or even no degree). What really matters to us is your passion for building web applications.
Our technology stack:
- Python and Django in the backend
- Postgres as relational database
- Docker, Linux, NGINX
- Git as version control system + gitlab
A short description of our product:
Our Software-as-a-Service product aggregates YouTube Videos, reviews and tests of any given model of a specific car manufacturer (e.g. Porsche) in a digital file. This file is sent as a link to the end customer (no app or login required). The customer receives all the aggregated information about the car he is about to buy in just one file.
This job is located in the beautiful city of Stuttgart in the south of Germany. Take a look at the following video to get a first impression:
- Developing backend functionality in Python and Django
- Data modelling and database design
- Writing and integrating APIs
- Refactoring from jQuery to a Vue.js
- Deployment and operations of the running system
Your degree is secondary. We are searching for candidates that are passionate about building web applications. Feel free to apply even if you have no degree, but make sure you can prove your passion with a track record of private, professional or academic projects in the required field.
- Deep understanding of web applications
- A track record of projects (professional, private or academic)
- Experience in developing Python applications
- Experience in developing web application in Django or an equivalent framework
- Experience in CSS (or LESS or SaaS)
Firmen- und Kontaktdaten
Herr Toni Michel
+49 711 90763942
Art der Beschäftigung
|Zeitraum der Beschäftigung|| |
unbefristet, ab Mittwoch, 1. April 2020