Graduate Trainee Sales Executive, Germany (Energy) - German and English
- Online seit 22.02.2021
Graduate Trainee Sales Executive, Germany (World Kinect Energy) - German and English speaking
POSITION LOCATION: Berlin or remote (home office)
Graduate Trainee Sales Executive, Germany (World Kinect Energy) required by a world leading energy consultancy!
World Kinect Energy Group is part of the globally renowned World Fuel Services Group, a leading Fortune 100 company. World Kinect Energy Group is recognised as being one of the world’s leading suppliers of energy solutions to businesses and utilities and this role is important in supporting its growth globally.
World Fuel Services Corporation is a global leader in the downstream marketing and financing of land, marine and aviation fuel products and related services. With revenues in excess of $27 billion and over 4,500 employees worldwide, World Fuel Services offers its customers a value-added outsource service for supply, quality control, logistical support and price risk management.
World Fuel Services Corporation is a publicly listed company (NYSE: INT), headquartered in Miami, Florida and currently ranked # 92 on the Fortune 500 List.
The Graduate Trainee Sales Executive, Germany (World Kinect Energy) will be responsible for supporting the established Germany sales team in selling World Kinect Energy Group’s wide range of energy and sustainability services to corporations throughout Germany. The role holder will be a fluent communicator (oral and written) German and English (business conversational level).
Through strong coaching and mentoring, the individual will be trained in the Company’s broad range of sustainability and energy products and will inherit a small portfolio of clients for business development. The role holder will bring a passion for the energy industry and will tenaciously build a pipeline of targets throughout Germany and look to deliver innovative energy solutions to meet their client’s needs.
Key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Actively identify and prospect for potential clients to develop and grow country sales
- Business to business telephone and field sales
- Pipeline management
- Lead generation, cold calling and researching of prospective candidates
- Candidates must be comfortable driving new business goals through phone and video conferencing technology as well as face to face meetings and they will be comfortable delivering sales presentations and representing the Company via video conference technology as an alternative to face to face meetings where business and customer needs require this
- Proactively contacting prospective customers to build a strong sales pipeline
- Effective sales reporting and CRM
PERSON SPECIFICATION (BACKGROUND AND SKILLS):
- A degree level education is essential. This is likely to have been gained in the fields of economics, business or energy management.
- Fluent communicator (oral and written) German and English (business conversational level) is essential.
- A desire to build a career in sales is essential.
- Strong interest in the energy and sustainability sector is essential.
- Strong negotiation skills are essential.
- Strong presentation delivery experience gained through work or education is important.
- Results driven approach is essential to proactively build a pipeline of business.
- Strong analytical skills are essential.
- Ability and willingness to travel nationally but also in Europe is essential
- Art der Beschäftigung
- Zeitraum der Beschäftigung
- Unbefristet, ab Donnerstag, 01 Apr. 2021
- Competitive salary, bonus and benefits
- World Kinect Energy
- 10115 Berlin, Deutschland
- Herr Nathan Crompton
World Kinect Energy