Data Science Intern / Student Assistant - Analytical Center Of Excellence
|Online seit|| |
03.09.2019 - 16:56
IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
IQVIA has 55,000 employees in more than 100 countries, all committed to making the potential of Human Data Science a reality. Join us on our exciting journey!
We are looking for a full-time Intern or Student Assistant (10-20 hrs/wk) to support our ACOE team based in Frankfurt. The Analytics Center of Excellence (ACOE) team harnesses our global healthcare insights, working closely with our clinical and therapeutic experts to power evidence-driven design, speed site activation and recruit the right patients, faster. This is a new unit within our business, integrated within Clinical Operations. We’re using big data, advanced analytics and novel technology to transform clinical development and bring new medicines to patients faster through successful trial delivery. This multi-function team is an innovation for our business, requiring entrepreneurial and independent thinking to build our capability. Unique and with a global view, this is a chance to revolutionize the clinical research industry.
- Support project day to day activities (50% time allocated)
- Explore and investigate different data sources within the healthcare field
- Explore and evaluate machine learning solutions developed inhouse
- Pursue independent data science project (50% time allocated)
- End-to-end machine learning project for healthcare
- Explore and experiment with latest approaches for problems at hand
- Pursue project within NLP domain
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate degree program in a quantitative field
- Prior understanding of machine learning concepts
- Knowledge of the data wrangling and programming skills in Python (collection, preprocessing, etc.)
- Familiarity with: numpy, scipy, OpenCV, pandas, matplotlib, scikit-learn
- Familiarity with either tensorflow or pytorch
- Knowledge and experience with big data problem settings and common machine learning techniques. Experience with designing and training neural network-based models is a big plus.
- Fluency in Git and Git workflows
- Interested in data science for healthcare
- You are interested and willing to work in an international environment.
- Very good English language skills, additional language skills are beneficial
We are looking forward to receiving your application: Jobs.Germany@iqvia.com
Firmen- und Kontaktdaten
IQVIA Commercial GmbH & Co. OHG
Frau Jasmin Barwig
60549 Frankfurt am MainDeutschland
+49 69 66044510
Art der Beschäftigung
|Zeitraum der Beschäftigung|| |