International Marketing Assistant (m/f) ca. 1 day / week
|Online seit|| |
09.08.2018 - 09:29
This position is responsible for assisting the implementation of events and multifaceted marketing projects for CAE. The scope of work is EMEA. The events include: tradeshows, corporate events, product launches, conferences and road shows. They are geared towards the healthcare medical simulation industry.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working with the International Marketing Specialist, coordinate the production of marketing collaterals when required, selecting vendors, attaining price quotes and estimated material delivery times, building reports on costs
- Coordinate the production, timelines and the budget of printed marketing collaterals (tech sheets, flyers, postcards, signage, banners, specialty advertising)
- Responsible for the marketing literature and collaterals inventory in the Mainz office, managing stock levels, maintain quality and reordering where required.
- Working with the Events Coordinator, Sales and Marketing teams, assist in preparation of outbound and inbound shipments to/from tradeshows and events. Ensure correct quantities and qualities of marketing collaterals accompany the shipments
- Propose promotional activities at events and suggest enhancements or improvements to overall show performance
- Assist International Marketing Specialist in coordinating and promoting local events (DACH) countries
- Strengthen the CAE Healthcare brand with a focus on raising awareness for CAE Healthcare.
- Actively participate in a culture focused on teamwork, data-driven decision making, and supporting product launches.
- Maintain the highest standards of integrity and respect for co-workers and customers.
- Proficiency with data entry and processing systems such as MS Office, Salesforce.com
- Intrinsic willingness to provide the best service possible
- Ability to work autonomously, to act on own initiative and work as part of a team
- Proficiency in English and German in written and verbal communication.
- Ability to build and maintain good customer relations with professionalism and courtesy, even while under pressure
- Interest in education in healthcare
- Cultural sensitivity in working in a global team
- Work experience (previously-held positions)
- Currently in 3rd or higher semester with at least 1 year until termination of studying
Art der Beschäftigung
Firmen- und Kontaktdaten
CAE Healthcare GmbH
Herr Moritz Schmidl
+49 6131 4950370
|Zeitraum der Beschäftigung|| |