Werkstudent Quality Services Merck KGaA
- Online seit 13.01.2021
One key quality topic of Merck Life Science is our customers requirement for information on changes on the products that affects their products or processes. Basis for these customer change notifications are quality agreements and change notification commitments – these are set up and processed by our team.
Working student at Merck Life Science Quality Services.
In the team responsible for managing Customer Change Notifications you are maintaining Quality Contracts in the central Quality Database for Quality Notifications. You are supporting a global team of Change Notification Experts in their everyday tasks.
You will maintain training documents, review data extracts, analyze reports from the database. You might also support projects for process and systems improvements.
Regelmäßige Beschäftigung 12 - 18 Wochenstunden
Who You Are:
- Studying Biology, Chemistry, Engineering, or related Scientific discipline
- Advanced English skills
- Fluent German
- Reliable, flexible and self-responsible
- Computer skills including experience with MS Excel
- Team player
- Computer skills including experience with MS Office applications and maybe database software
- Ability to interact in a global team, in a matrixed organization
- Detail oriented with analytical and problem-solving skills
- Mindset and skills for continuous improvement initiatives
- Art der Beschäftigung
- Zeitraum der Beschäftigung
- Zunächst für 6 Monate
- gemäß Tarif Chemische Industrie
- Merck KGaA
- Frankfurter Str 250
- 64293 Darmstadt, Deutschland
- Herr Jörg Jendrny